[WWI] Next journeys - was back from Berlin

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no
Thu Apr 26 11:25:04 EDT 2007

Hei,

I have decided to skip Finland this summer, in June will I be going to Zurich
and Fliegermuseum Dubendorf, OT stuff include Nieuport 28 and Fokker DVII.

Also in June is the Royal Danish AF open day at Aalborg with six military
display teams, probably nothing OT - but might be some great photo
opportunities.

I did check out the web sites of some Finnish museums, seems to be possible to
do most of them as daytrips from Helsinki, but will need a lot of planning ahead
so I don`t show up when the museums are closed.
Fortunately most museums do have a web presence in English or Swedish,
the Finnish language was forgotten by my family generations ago.

If Jan or Mikko or other list members visit any of the museums outside Helsinki
this sumer, please drop me a line or post to the list as I might try to do
the museum round next spring instead - this year I had to settle for doing
short trips to other museums and shows instead of being away from my family
for a week.

All of this after five weeks of work in the North Sea, I will have a few kits
with me for when the weather is too bad for production of data and good enough
for me to be able to sit down at the work table.

Regarding Berlin, I am sorting out the last couple of hundred images now and
it seems like my new camera functions OK - will try to get some sets over to
Sanjeev for posting of the Junkers J.4 / I.1 and Taube in the Tecnikmuseum.

  Eders
Knut Erik