[WWI] laminating propellors

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Thu Apr 26 03:34:03 EDT 2007

I had this problem on the rear float of my Sopwith schneider racer,
at the time I put it down to using future/klear rather than traditional
varnish. Since then I've used oil-based varnish, and had no problems
even though I leave a final layer of CA on the wood. I sand down the
final layer of CA with 1000 grain wet&dry.
/Neil C.