[WWI] First Impressions: Rodent Be12b build.

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 26 01:03:49 EDT 2007

Broke ground on the subject kit tonight.
More detail than should be allowed by law and what I've seen so far is
generally crisp, though there's quite a bit more flash than you'd find in an
Eduard or Tamiya box. Also lots of mold seperation seams. Some of the parts
break-down is needlessly complicated imo.
And while I think I understand their thinking for the assembly sequence on
the instruction sheet, I found, after trying it, that it didn't suit my
style of approach. Or at least not the style I brought to the bench tonight.
Ymmv.
E.

"One of the worst forms of censorship is what people are not being told."
Jello Biafra