[WWI] laminating propellors

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 25 21:44:48 EDT 2007

Not quite certain what you're saying.  I presented 3 possible solutions.

CA's not a new chemical - in fact it was used in Vietnam, as was Agent
Orange, and I couldn't find a study demonstrating organ damage etc. due to
long term effects of CA. Nobody has a real incentive to protect its
reputation since it's way out of patent. Like I said, use it in limited
amounts and take precautions.

Of course, evidence has suggested Agent Orange has harmful effects. However:

1. This is not true of CA to the same extent.
2. Nobody uses Agent Orange in modeling (I think).

Limited use of CA in a well-ventilated hasn't been  shown to be harmful. If
you have a reaction to it, stop using it.

Michael