[WWI] "de Havilland DH9" found in India.

Joel Christy jbarchristy at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 19:48:51 EDT 2007

Hi Michael,

  I've said it before; I'm an househusband. This affords me the luxury of modelling between the careing, feeding, cajoling and protecting of my loved ones; two of which are teenagers. And me in my sixth decade!! I believe that is a full time job.....

  Cheers,

  Joel

Michael Kendix <mkendix at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Another one (aside from Bill Arnold) who needs to get a full time job!:)

Michael

>From: "Diego Fernetti"
>Subject: Re: [WWI] "de Havilland DH9" found in India.
>Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 11:07:45 -0300
>
>Joel!
>> Too late; it's almost finished! All I had to do is make the wings and
>>tail ala St. Harry,
>>and it saves me 4 quid to boot. Think I will do it in a 211 Squadron RAF
>>scheme.
>> I'll post you a pic.
>
>Mordious! You're way too fast for me.
>Well done!
>D.

Download Messenger. Join the i’m Initiative. Help make a difference today.