[WWI] laminating propellors

Stephen Auslender auslend at snet.net
Wed Apr 25 20:18:26 EDT 2007

Michael,
I am not saying you should live in a bubble.
But I still say one should use a whole lot of protection when using these
new chemicals.
Look at Agent Orange, for example. The physical problems from exposure to
that chemical are coming out now. Lots of bad effects. I will not go into
the details but they are well documented.
Sure I trust the assurances of the large corporations and institutions, just
like I trust the assurances of the tobacco companies.
Use the CA and other chemicals.
I do.
But protect yourself.
Stephen