[WWI] mark IV tank book

rob rob at rob-stewart.to
Wed Apr 25 19:07:39 EDT 2007

What about a nail set?  It's like a center punch only it has a concave circular
tip.  If you use it as a punch, through sheet styrene, you'll get circular domed
pieces of styrene just like rivet heads.  Stanley makes one with a 1/32"
diameter, which comes out at a 1" rivet head in 32nd scale, and a wee bit
smaller in 35th.  I can'r remember what scale the tank is to be in.

Rob