[WWI] mark IV tank book

Steve Cox steve at oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 18:30:43 EDT 2007

on 24/4/07 11:44 am, Diego Fernetti at dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar wrote:

> Steve!
>> > You can make bolts by slicing a hex rod and sticking them on individually,
>> > did this for a scratch radio tank conversion Renault FT17.
>> > It does take a bit of patience though.  :)
>
> I needed round rivets for the Mk I. I had sanded off those in the roof and
> the front, plus I needed to add some inexistent detail around the sponson
> edges. The latter are still to do.
> D.

Diego! File off the corners of the hex rod, and there you are

regards
Steve
http://www.oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk/steveshome.html - click on the guest map
button here to see where list members live.

My Club    http://www.bramptonscalemodelclub.fsnet.co.uk

SWMBO¹s SIG     IPMS(UK) South Atlantic SIG
http://www.sasig.bravehost.com

  If I didn't spend so much time on line
    ‹‹ I'd get some models finished