[WWI] laminating propellors

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 25 09:49:39 EDT 2007

I have used white glue quite successfully; dilute it and mixed with talcom powder it makes and excellent wood filler

Old Fokker <OldFokker at neb.rr.com> wrote:  > Perhaps there's a thin resin or some other kind of glue you could use that
> wouldn't cause you to break out in a rash?!
>
> Cheers,
> Andy

Since you have to get it in one quart and larger sizes, it wouldn't be
cheap, but you may want to run a search for "Polycryl" and do some research
on it. Polycryl is a "water soluble wood fortifier that fills and
strengthens wood". I saw it listed in several of my wood turning catalogs.

Paul