[WWI] AZ Model Bréguet 14

Carlos Carreira cacarr1960 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 05:02:12 EDT 2007

Hi Matt

This is the answer I get from the seller from where I've got the "A2 in
European service" (http://stores.ebay.co.uk/A2ZEE-MODELS):

"The kits I have are as you have said. The european one has the extra parts
and the French one only the one set of parts, that being kit 7204 and 7205,
and kits 7206 B in French has one set of parts, and 7207 which is an A/B kit
has two sets of parts again. I have no idea or reasoning behind this but it
is interesting."

Interesting, as a local seller confirmed that only the "A/B" kit has the
extra parts...

So, if you are interested in extra parts get kit 7207

Cheers,
Carlos