[WWI] Americal/Gryphon Gotha decals

michael wuyek mawuyek at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 24 12:33:28 EDT 2007

Sorry to hear about A/G. I have a fair collection of their sheets One I'm glad I got was the Belgian roundels. Something I've thought about was the Gotha bomber sheet no. 51 and 52 in 1/72. I can't possibly use all those decals, so any of you with Roden Gotha kits who would like something different, let me know. The decals were given to me, so I can just mail you the one(s) you'd like. (I don't know if their list of decals is still up, but you can check there for what's on the sheet.) Just give me a little time to look them over, I might want to keep a couple. But as they have decals for 43 a/c, I don't think it's a problem.

  Cheers!

  Mike W