[WWI] Rivets

Stephen Auslender auslend at snet.net
Tue Apr 24 10:52:48 EDT 2007

Well, if one want masochism, one can always make the tank, especially in
1/16 scale, using sheets of thin metal for the sides and use all real rivets
in the original hole patterns. That should make one ready for the rubber
room.
Y'know, that gives me an idea. Why not? I can take a shortcut and have the
plates cut and holes all made by laser cutting, or perhaps by waterjet. Then
I'll probably have to make my own rivets as well as heat them, insert them
and hammer them down.
I wonder if my medical plan covers self-induced insanity?
Stephen