[WWI] Re Laminating Propellors

Stephen Auslender auslend at snet.net
Tue Apr 24 11:25:08 EDT 2007

Clare,
I was led to believe that Americal/Gryphon are out of business.
Is that true or are they still making decals?
You mention their decals in your site with reference to the Roden kit. Did
they come with the kit or did you use decals from an older Americal/Gryphon
sheet?
Stephen
P.S. By the way, I have a 1/48 scale sheet of Americal/Gryphon decals (#132
Storks)  running on ebay right now. I work in 1/32 so I can't use it.
Unfortunately, I have none of the booklets that come with the decals.