[WWI] Rivets

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Tue Apr 24 12:03:02 EDT 2007

Douglas!
>  If your hobby shop has parts for model boats, look there. Often they will
> have extremely thin veneer strips.

Mixed threads here. We were talking about those rivets, no about laminating
propellers!
D.
For thin veneers and wooden rods and strips, we usually resort on Art supply
shops, where the architecture students buy their stuff to build
architectural models. However quality woods are sold in specialty shops
here -we have a good few- like mahogany, tilleul, etc. I never actually
bought wood, just asked some scraps for free at a nearby carpenter and got
much more than I can possibly use.
D.