[WWI] Rivets

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Tue Apr 24 09:16:34 EDT 2007

Grant-line I think they're called, Jim Landon used them for something,
but if it's what I'm thinking of, they're not 1/72.
/Neil C. 

-----Original Message-----
From: wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org [mailto:wwi-bounces at wwi-models.org] On
Behalf Of Diego Fernetti
Sent: den 24 april 2007 15:17
To: World War I Modeling Mailing List
Subject: Re: [WWI] Rivets

> If you go to your local model railroading shop you will be able to buy

> packets of scale rivets and bolts. I cannot remember off the top of my

> head the name of the manufacturer

In 1/72?

More information about the WWI mailing list