[WWI] Rivets

Mark Shannon shingend at ix.netcom.com
Mon Apr 23 19:48:24 EDT 2007

I thought the standard method was to use white glue (PVA, Elmer's, etc.).
Cleans up with water or alcohol.  Application is similar to Michael's, just
not as chemically dangerous (Please do not smoke around acetone -- nor
breathe it too long at a time).  I've done it for a few rivet replacements
at a time.  The trick is to apply in small amounts at a time, to keep it
from spreading out too much.  It's tedious but it works.

Mark Shannon
shingend at ix.netcom.com