[WWI] Aviations museums of the world - was Back from Berlin

Stephen Auslender auslend at snet.net
Mon Apr 23 18:49:11 EDT 2007

re: "Hang in there, Diego. I'm trying to book an Antarctica cruise for Jan
 08 which will take me through Buenos Aires. And I expect you to move
mountains to meet me there    :-)  Karen"

Karen,
I've always wanted to take that cruise to the Antartic. I'd appreciate it if
you could let me know how you are doing with it.
I know a friend of a friend who broke his arm on that cruise. They hit heavy
seas and everyone was sick as a dog except for him as he has great sea legs.
But as he was walking around the ship gave a lurch and he fell against the
bulkhead and broke his arm. He would have been better off if he had been
seasick and lay, strapped in his cot, moaning amd heaving like everyone
else.
I like that kind of cruise so I'd like to go. High seas and storms make for
the best sailing!
Stephen
P.S. Yes, I know, I'll go Google me the cruise info.