[WWI] mark IV tank book

Steve Cox steve at oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk
Mon Apr 23 13:58:05 EDT 2007

on 23/4/07 3:14 pm, Diego Fernetti at dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar wrote:

> Steve!
>> > I saw one last night at the model club, I thought it was very good for a
>> > small book. Lots of pictures I haven¹t seen before, and an interesting
>> > piece
>> > about an amphibious landing that was planned, and the variants made for
>> > this.
>
> Good to know. I'll look after it, even if my own Mk.I is beyond the point of
> no return, and likely I'm not attempting a similar model soon.
> D.
> not after making all those tiny rivets with droplets of epoxy!

You can make bolts by slicing a hex rod and sticking them on individually, I
did this for a scratch radio tank conversion Renault FT17.
It does take a bit of patience though.  :)
regards
Steve
http://www.oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk/steveshome.html - click on the guest map
button here to see where list members live.

My Club    http://www.bramptonscalemodelclub.fsnet.co.uk

SWMBO¹s SIG     IPMS(UK) South Atlantic SIG
http://www.sasig.bravehost.com

  If I didn't spend so much time on line
    ‹‹ I'd get some models finished