[WWI] mark IV tank book

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Mon Apr 23 10:52:46 EDT 2007

Michael!
> Are you really doing this?  Is it working.  I have a completely off-topic
> (BA-6) that has no rivets on the kit but really needs them.

Ah, you evil-twin!
Yes, but you need to thin the epoxy glue somehow with acetone.. then pick up
a small droplet with the end of a stretched sprue stub, and apply in situ
over a previously pencilled line on the model surface. If you miss the spot,
wipe off with a pointed end of a paper towel wet with acetone. I can do only
ten/twelve succesful rivets by session. Most of them are wiped becuse of
inconsistent alignment or size. besides the acetone fumes are awful. Maybe
that's why I didn't finished all those I erased sanding.

> Still working on the Spinne, which has turned out to be mainly gluing
> lengths of brass wire to white metal objects.

Pictures! Pictures!
D.