[WWI] RIP MvR April 21 1918

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 07:59:49 EDT 2007

Like all of the great aces of that war that didn't make it; I cannot think of one where there isn't a question reguarding their demise.

rob <rob at rob-stewart.to> wrote:  I saw a show on the Discovery channel about it. Apparently MvR was shot from
below, probably by Australian troops.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,21514532-5001561,00.html

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manfred_von_Richthofen#Death