[WWI] Question

Dennis Ugulano djuggie at comcast.net
Sun Apr 22 21:11:19 EDT 2007

Everyone,

    Friday I was given the Eduard 1/48th Hanroit and fell in love with the cover color scheme of Bogliolo of the 81st Squadrigilia.  It's the one with the white fuselage covered with stars.
    My question is does anyone make that scheme in 1/72nd?  I can see another Pegasus Hanriot coming off the shelf to wear those beautiful colors.
    I also aquired for the same price a Flashback Pup on skids.  I've got to stop spending so much on this hobby.

Dennis

email:  djuggie(at)comcast(dot)net
http://wwi.priswell.com/
Page Revised 7/8/2006
"Each modeler will rise to their own level
of masochism."