[WWI] Aviations museums of the world - was Back from Berlin

Karen Rychlewski krychski at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 22 14:11:46 EDT 2007

On Apr 21, 2007, at 7:11 AM, Knut Erik Hagen wrote:

> I think I have been to some 50 countries, it depends a bit on how
> you define
> a country and I do not count in the ones where I didn`t leave the
> airport or
> go ashore.  Dame Karen has been to many more countries than me -
> and I think
> she is in South America at the moment.

Make that 68 sovereign nations for me, and 86 by the Traveler's
Century Club list, as of 1 April when I returned from a sojourn
through Central America. And I've been to air/military museums in
almost every country that has them; been to many of the same ones as
Knut Erik--but I think I'm ahead of the count by having visited the
Thai Air Museum in Bangkok and the tank collection in Belgrade. When
Knut Erik and I visited for a day in Oslo, we went to...museums   :-)

I've been lurking since returning from the jungles and have been busy
getting a website going. Eventually will have a portion for models
and such but right now I'm trying to get all my digital travel photos
from the last 6 or 7 trips up, then will start on the shoeboxes of
negatives. Those of you who care to can check out the website at:
http://www.krychski.net/home.html

Sopwith, Albatros, Macchi, etc. etc. etc.

Dame Karen