[WWI] "de Havilland DH9" found in India.

Joel Christy jbarchristy at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Apr 22 07:47:38 EDT 2007

Hi Dave ,

  Thanks for posting more of the DH9 photos. I now know whay my next project is going to be!  Will have to dig out the Blue Rider conversion and scratch the rest.

  Cheers,

  Joel

dave fleming <dave.fleming at dial.pipex.com> wrote:
  Some more pictures

http://forum.keypublishing.co.uk/showthread.php?t=69591

The Me 163 references relate to the fact that the aircraft was involved in a
three way swap with the Canadian Aviation Museum whereby the IWM were given the
DH9, the IWM gave the Canadians their Me163 and the Canadians gave Guy Black
(restorer of the DH9) a Puma engine for use in his 'flying' rebuild.

Dave