[WWI] Added:Albatros D.III

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at cox.net
Sat Apr 21 19:08:52 EDT 2007

Hi Doug,
about 15 years ago I built the limited production Blue Max Nieuport 11 in Navarre's markings (red fuselage).  This has been the only available kit until the Eduard kit released a couple of years ago.  The Eduard kit is much better as far as detail goes.  Oh, SMER still makes a N.11 but it is crude and based on the 1957 Aurora kit. Not worth the trouble.
Dave
Message: 5