[WWI] Roden BE2c

Mikko Saarela saarela.mikko at kolumbus.fi
Sat Apr 21 11:25:25 EDT 2007

Got mine today. Looks great. Lots of decal options. I've found one mistake
so far: the inner interpane struts should be  thicker, or at least wider in
the middle than the outer ones, shouldn't they. I remember this so well,
because I screwed it up in my first build of the Aeroclub kit. Ithought the
thicker-in-the-middle struts are the rear ones and the thinner struts go to
the front.

The Roden kit offers 4 pairs of similar struts, more like the outer thin
type. There are, however, 4 somehow thicker struts too, those with pitot
tubes on them (parts 18-21)...

Mikko