[WWI] Back from Berlin

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 21 06:20:41 EDT 2007

Is there a comprehensive list of useums and there collections that one can look at beforehand? That would prove highly beneficial when traveling as one could look for teh museum that has the subject of interest

Steve Cox <steve at oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk> wrote:  on 20/4/07 3:38 pm, Knut Erik Hagen at knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no wrote:

> Hei,
>
> I am back from Berlin and have started to sort out 2200 digital images from
> the Luftwaffe Museum and Deutsches Technikmuseum.
>

> Next up is figuring what to do in my next break in June, maybe some airshows
> and museums in England or see if I can figure out how to cover Finnish museums
> during a couple of days in Helsinki.
>

> Eders
> Knut Erik

Are there any museums you haven¹t been to? You must be one of the most well
travelled people I know.

regards
Steve
http://www.oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk/steveshome.html - click on the guest map
button here to see where list members live.

My Club http://www.bramptonscalemodelclub.fsnet.co.uk

SWMBO¹s SIG IPMS(UK) South Atlantic SIG
http://www.sasig.bravehost.com

If I didn't spend so much time on line