[WWI] size matters was why stick to one scale

William Piatek wpiatek at wi.rr.com
Fri Apr 20 22:16:13 EDT 2007

Funny that this should come up. I model in stick & tissue freeflight rubber. Reciently I've been thinking of a consistant scale for display purposes. I've been mulling 1/24 vs. 1/16. For my R/C stuff I like small planes so 1/12 is fine. I don't have a lot of interest in plastic kits (do I get shunned now??) but I've always wanted to do old fashioned solids or perhaps card models. And I was thinking 1/24 or 1/16 might be a substitute for that.
bill