[WWI] Why to stick in one scale, WAS: Added:Albatros D.III

Matt Bittner matt.bittner at cox.net
Fri Apr 20 21:14:19 EDT 2007

Like others, I started actually in 1/48th, building Monogram kits - and
trying to make sure all the moveable parts worked.  The fun was the
Dauntless and the drop-bomb...

..but I digress.  Then when I returned to the hobby after schools and
joining the military, I was in a hobby shop and saw the Airfix WW1
kits.  The rest, they say, is history.

I stay with one scale for the effect of showing one item next to
another to get their relative sizes in comparison with each other.
Plus, now I stick with 1/72nd, just to heckle the 1/48th builders.
Bwahahahaha!!

Matt Bittner