[WWI] Back from Berlin

Steve Cox steve at oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Apr 20 15:38:04 EDT 2007

on 20/4/07 3:38 pm, Knut Erik Hagen at knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no wrote:

> Hei,
>
> I am back from Berlin and have started to sort out 2200 digital images from
> the Luftwaffe Museum and Deutsches Technikmuseum.
>

> Next up is figuring what to do in my next break in June, maybe some airshows
> and museums in England or see if I can figure out how to cover Finnish museums
> during a couple of days in Helsinki.
>

>   Eders
> Knut Erik

Are there any museums you haven¹t been to? You must be one of the most well
travelled people I know.

regards
Steve
http://www.oldglebe.freeserve.co.uk/steveshome.html - click on the guest map
button here to see where list members live.

My Club    http://www.bramptonscalemodelclub.fsnet.co.uk

SWMBO¹s SIG     IPMS(UK) South Atlantic SIG
http://www.sasig.bravehost.com

  If I didn't spend so much time on line
    ‹‹ I'd get some models finished