[WWI] Multi-scale

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 10:39:18 EDT 2007

I mostly build aircraft in 1/48 because I just like the size. And I like a
consistant scale across the shelf. Granted, off-topic bumbers and jets get
big and take up a lot of space but I don't build a lot of those anyway. But
if I really like a subject that doesn't come in 1/48, I'll build whatever
scale it's available in.
And on things like tanks, cars, space ships, ships that don't go into space,
etc. I just build whatever scale is readily available, with a tendency to go
larger if given a choice.
E.