[WWI] Multi-scale

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 20 08:42:43 EDT 2007

I build in whatever scale appeals to me, whenever I feel like it, and
whatever subject takes my fancy.

Most often that has been 1:48 but there are now so many good kits it's all
become too easy, and I've lost interest.  Same applies to 1/72 to a degree.

Just finished building an ot model in 1:144   I don't see this as a career
choice, and I don't expect that the two 1/32 Roden kits that I have in the
stash are the start of a trend to larger models either, rather more a
symptom of my lack of focus on any particular scale.

Shane

   My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

        Quidvis recte factum,
   quanvis humile, praeclarum