[WWI] Why to stick in one scale, WAS: Added:Albatros D.III

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Fri Apr 20 07:43:10 EDT 2007

Mikko!
> Instead of starting the annual contradiction about the insect and dubblo
> scales,

Ohhh! Delusion!

> sould we - for a change - discuss about why do we actually want to stick
> in one scale.

OK. For a change. Pfft.
I build in 1/72 mostly because it's the scale I started out modeling when I
was a child. Then again, 1/48 is not significantly larger, however it was
significantly scarcer in terms of WW1 subjects (when I started out again
after the hiatus). Still, 1/48 subjects aren't much readily available here
in Argentina (Eduard is a rarity) and they are much, much, much more
expensive.
Then I started back with Escis I found for cheap, then involved myself in
with a few Airfixes... and now I'm doomed.
D.