[WWI] Size: [Was] Albatros D.III

Joel Christy jbarchristy at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Apr 20 05:09:41 EDT 2007

I agree with Brian "....I don't have the bloody room.....  I have about five 1/24-28 scale and they never see the light of day, whereas my 1/72 and 1/144 models can be displayed by the dozen, or more.

  Joel

Douglas Anderson <djandersonza at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I woudld have thought teh opposite
on a smaller scale an imperfection would be more catastrophic, while in a larger scale it would appear less noticable

John Huggins wrote:
Also, the larger the scale, the larger the imperfections and the more
work it takes to cover/fix them. In the smaller scale, a small
scratch is just that. In a larger scale, it is that much bigger and
takes that much more to repair. Think about it first.

JP
On Apr 19, 2007, at 10:29 AM, Nicklas, Brian wrote:

> Ooh-Ooh!!
> What he said!
>
> That and I don't have the bloody room...
> - Brian

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.