[WWI] Size: [Was] Albatros D.III

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 20 04:45:48 EDT 2007

I woudld have thought teh opposite
  on a smaller scale an imperfection would be more catastrophic, while in a larger scale it would appear less noticable

John Huggins <huggins1 at swbell.net> wrote:
  Also, the larger the scale, the larger the imperfections and the more
work it takes to cover/fix them. In the smaller scale, a small
scratch is just that. In a larger scale, it is that much bigger and
takes that much more to repair. Think about it first.

JP