[WWI] Why to stick in one scale, WAS: Added:Albatros D.III

Mikko Saarela saarela.mikko at kolumbus.fi
Fri Apr 20 01:21:03 EDT 2007

Folks!

Instead of starting the annual contradiction about the insect and dubblo
scales, sould we - for a change - discuss about why do we actually want to
stick in one scale. Not all of us do that, but quite a few of us seem to
have an absolute favorite scale. I think it would be interesting to hera
reasons for that..

Mikko