[WWI] Added:Albatros D.III

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 12:22:00 EDT 2007

The other reason why I like the larger scale, and I know that this is in opposition to my claim about the eye-site, is that it does give me an opportunity to add detail. Although painting numbers on the dials is not quite as far as I have gone just yet.

Andy Bannister <a.bann at ntlworld.com> wrote:  My vision is crap too, but be careful about claiming a larger scale is easier to see for us visually impaired types. I was taken to task for a similar comment some time ago, though I still can't see (no pun intended!) the logic of it. "Larger pieces = easier to see", I would have thought.

Andy