[WWI] / spad 13 at brussels/ toby

toby young doxe_4downs at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 12:17:05 EDT 2007

Paul
   were you the guy with glasses and with a woman and child with you. If so we passed each other at the RE 8   toby

Paul Thompson <flutes at xs4all.nl> wrote:
  >Mike
I just returned from seeing the spad 13 in Brussels and the under part is
a light gray or so. I have the photos and will e mail them if you like. I
can send them to the wwi list if any one wants them, also a lot of the
motors and cannons. I was planning on sending this disk to wwi.
regards Toby<

We (relatively) just missed each other. I was there on Sunday.

Paul T.