[WWI] Added:Albatros D.III

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 08:13:20 EDT 2007

Andy's intolerance of the larger size.
  Peni£e envy? :)
  Actually Andy, the one reason why I choose 1/48, apart from the fact that I need glasses and a magnifying glass, is that I was one of the idiots that played rugby, cricket, sailing, rowing etc. My fingers are about as nimble as sumo wrestlers performing Swan Lake

Andy Bannister <a.bann at ntlworld.com> wrote:
  There's no such thing as a decent 1/48th scale model... ;-)

Andy