[WWI] WWI Belgian Spad XIII

Douglas Anderson djandersonza at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 06:14:05 EDT 2007

I found these two profiles on the internet, don't know if they will help.
  The first is from the 10th Escadrille, and no more information is given.
  http://wp.scn.ru/en/ww1/f/257/66/0/1
  The second is from 5e Escadre de Chasse, flown by S/Lt.Edmond Thieffry. November 1917
  http://wp.scn.ru/en/ww1/f/257/66/0/2
  These are only profiles, and therefore do not offer too much in the way of information. I have no idea of the artist

michael wuyek <mawuyek at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Thank you Daniel. Someone else also pointed out that the Spad on the bottom of the cover of the Arco/Aircam/Glencoe Spad VII-XIII is a Belgian scheme: White cowling, Red fuselage to aft of cockpit, and light grey body, with the Red/Yellow comet design. You know which one I'm talking about? So that fusegale would be French camo. Know where I can get some photographic documentation? Well, I appreciate you help and everything.

Thanks

Mike

Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.