[WWI] Brum/ was: ellucidate was SPAD 13 Internal fitting

Paul Thompson flutes at xs4all.nl
Wed Apr 18 14:20:41 EDT 2007

>I now have a completely different stereotypical view of you: I envisage you
walking around with a metal rubbish bin on your head, which provides a
wonderful resonance to your voice when you're holding a conversation. <

I don't walk. Sit and model. Conversation? Nah. One liners. Anyway. Flute
won't fit in bucket.

>However, nothing you say can be understood except for the frequent
>allusions
to "Birmingham City".<

Your just jealous. I shall now swear.    Aston Villa.

Michael

<