[WWI] WWI Belgian Spad XIII

michael wuyek mawuyek at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 18 14:17:04 EDT 2007

Thank you Daniel. Someone else also pointed out that the Spad on the bottom of the cover of the Arco/Aircam/Glencoe Spad VII-XIII is a Belgian scheme: White cowling, Red fuselage to aft of cockpit, and light grey body, with the Red/Yellow comet design. You know which one I'm talking about? So that fusegale would be French camo. Know where I can get some photographic documentation? Well, I appreciate you help and everything.

  Thanks

  Mike