[WWI] Brum/ was: ellucidate was SPAD 13 Internal fitting

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 11:36:14 EDT 2007

Thompson confesses...

>That's true for me, too, except that the reason is that I'm a Brummy.

Oooeerr!  I thought you were Irish or is that just the music thing?:)

I now have a completely different stereotypical view of you: I envisage you
walking around with a metal rubbish bin on your head, which provides a
wonderful resonance to your voice when you're holding a conversation.
However, nothing you say can be understood except for the frequent allusions
to "Birmingham City".

Michael