[WWI] WWI Belgian Spad XIII

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Wed Apr 18 07:40:10 EDT 2007

Hi there Mike, Welcome here, especially if you like Spads!
Did you mean me? I think I did take a photo of that Belgian Spad 13.
I once built a Spad 7 with that shooting star, and in a green scheme,
but only because I followed a profile in the Aircam book, and
at the time I knew no better. And to be honest I know no better now,
I shall have a look at home, but I suspect there is no clear answer
to this question. You could always paint it like the museum plane, and
say that it's a model of the plane as it was in the museum in 1990!
/Neil