[WWI] Berlin

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Mon Apr 16 09:38:24 EDT 2007

K!
> I will be in Berlin Monday to Wednesday to check out the Luftwaffe Museum,
> Deutsches Technikmuseum and the local model shops.
> It is time to put my new camera to use, batteries are charging and memory
> cards cleared to cover the museums contents.

I know, I know, it's all different nowadays, but I can't help but imagining
Knut -dressed in ample trench coat and hat- passing a security check at
Tempelhof, surrounded by black and silver Junkers trimotors, silver DH
Flamingoes and other aerial sculptures. On arrival, a dry German
functionnaire ask our hero:
"Papieren, bitte!"
D.
>From the window of a black Mercedes parked in the street, Volker stares
silently thru his monocle, while smoking a thin cigarette.