[WWI] Ahhmmm done!

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 09:13:23 EDT 2007

Yes, finished with the Phönix C.I last night - it is now on the shelf in its
container next to the SPAD VII & a Sp****re Mk.V.  Curious how the latter is
even a bit bigger than the C.I, which is a two-seater. All-in-all, Sierra
Scale made a nice vac kit - the vac sheet is high quality, which is the
basis that's needed for a decent outcome - just ignore the instructions
about which side the engine exhausts are on:)!

Now for my next victim! That's the nice part - deciding on the next kit -
with all its potential - prior to messing things up.

Michael