[WWI] Berlin

toby young doxe_4downs at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 00:54:04 EDT 2007

Knut
   stop on by the new American embassy under construction  next to the Brandenburg gate. I work until 1800-1830 and can give you some tips on how to get to some of the places.
    if you need
       Toby

Knut Erik Hagen <knut.erik.hagen at eunet.no> wrote:
  Folks,

I will be in Berlin Monday to Wednesday to check out the Luftwaffe Museum,
Deutsches Technikmuseum and the local model shops.
It is time to put my new camera to use, batteries are charging and memory
cards cleared to cover the museums contents.

Eders
Knut Erik