[WWI] Roden BE2c

John Ratzenberger JohnRatzenberger at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 15 16:29:41 EDT 2007

Gabe,
There are alternate struts, and a few pieces, but nothing major.  As I don't have the BE12b, I don't know if these are parts for
that kit.

I did lay it down on my Windsock drawing.  Lower wing looks a tad too long, and upper more so - I didn't take measurements of
the kit or the drawing to verify.  Elevator shape not same as drawing, although size is about same -- one can trim kit part to
fit drawing.  Fuselage, rudder, etc seem to lay down OK.

John