[WWI] Secret Santa, lost enroute?? Nailed by a Lewis gun manned by Aussies?

ernest thomas reason108 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 14 09:29:37 EDT 2007

>From: "Tom Solinski" >
>My Santa contacted me and brought me up to speed on what is happening

Glad to hear you got it worked out.
So as the official Secret Santa Administrator(even though Warren did most of
the work), I need to ask: Is everyone who participated in SS 2006 satisfied
with the outcome? Is there anyone besides Tom still waiting for their SS
present? Any other unresolved issues? Feel free to contact me off-list if
necessary, or on-list if all is good and you want to boast about what a
great On-Topic present your SS sent you. My very generous, albeit very
grumpy keeper of standards, SS sent an Eduard DH-2 and Rodent Be12b, and
another rogue Santa sent a Rodent N.28, which as he stated yesterday, I
really needed.
E.