[WWI] Rosemont resin parts question

Dave Calhoun davecww1 at cox.net
Fri Apr 13 21:23:31 EDT 2007

Speaking of the Rosemont resin line, is it true that Gary Atlee made the 1/48 scale parts for them?  Whatever happened to the awesome line of 1/48 scale super detailed engines and seats made by Atlee back in the early 1990's?  Wonder who has the rosemont molds, and if it would be possible for someone else to take over the line from the new owner & produce this stuff for current sale.  Not sure about the 1/72 stuff, but wonder who made all of the masters for the extensive line of resin and where the masters are located.
Dave
Message: 4