[WWI] Interesting C and C News

Carlos Carreira cacarr1960 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 18:06:12 EDT 2007

I was to leave my testemony about that!

Some time ago when I asked for Bréguet XIV references Knut Erik (IIRC)
referred C&C vol.21#2. I asked about that issue but I was told that they
were scanning all the issues to make them available in PDF format, but I had
to wait. I checked their website often, and some time ago that issue was
available - and also in paper! I ordered it and another one and two or three
days after I received... a CD with two PDF's!
I wrote mail about the mistake - due probably to the several emails
exchanged about the availability of the issues in PDF - and today I received
the two magazines.

The scans are very good, no shadows. Although I prefer the magazines in
paper it's always good to know that the out of print issues are again
available, and with Paypal payment. And with a very prompt and good
communication from them. Other publications should follow their example!

The old issues can be found here: http://www.crossandcockade.com/back.htm

Carlos